Friday, February 10, 2017

22 November 2016 Gratitud

With Thanksgiving coming up this week I have been reflecting a little on what I am grateful for. And more than anything I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who sent His son to die for us so that we can return to live with Him again. And for the knowledge that I have of the Restored Gospel. For this chance to share it with people 24/7. My mission has been full of ups and downs especially lately but really I am learning so much about the plan that the Lord has and how we can work and be better. Really we just have to do His will. But in this great week of Thanksgiving amist eating and black Friday shopping... I want to invite each of you to think of all the blessings that you have and to kneel down and thank Heavenly Father for them. Have a prayer of only gratitude. Really the blessings are more then you would think and more than you can count. Love ya tons!!! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment