Friday, February 10, 2017

3 Jan 2017 Happy New Year!!!

Well I still cannot believe that it is 2017... 2016 flew by in the blink of an eye. But it was a good year. I love that I spent the whole year here in the mission. It has changed my life for the better and I have learned so many life lessons. Really I have come to know my Savior Jesus Christ. I have walked side by side with Him in many occasions. And my testimony of this Gospel has grown leaps and bounds. And I am excited for this new year... it is going to be a strange one full of lots and lots of change but for now I am just happy for the few months that I still have to work in the vineyard of the Lord. There are lots of people here in Guatemala that I still need to find and help to come to know our Savior. And I love that with New Years we get to put goals!!! Whoo-hooo!!! I have been trying to make goals that are going to apply for always... and I am excited for the chance to work at them and to make them happen. I hope that each of you can make spiritual goals too that will help you to become closer to our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. Hope that you all have a great week!!!! Remember that God lives and loves you!!!! Les amo mucho! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment