Friday, February 10, 2017

10 Jan 2017

This week was a good one! We had a baptism of a young man named Jorge on Sunday. It was great to be able to see him accept the Gospel in his life at the young age of 16 and to really be able to see that he understands the importance of a baptism. He really has a great faith that has helped me to grow my faith more. We are also teaching his grandma Dulce... She went to church for the first time on Sunday and even stayed to see his baptism. She too is preparing to be baptized at the end of this month. We have been working hard and have been seeing results. Really loving the mission and enjoying every day. Just so that you guys don't worry next week I will be writing on Wednesday because on Tueday we have changes. I am pretty sure that I will be leaving the Gomera and being an hermana leader for my last change... but we will see what happens on Tuesday... Les amo mucho! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment