Friday, February 10, 2017

17 Jan 2017 Surprises

Well I am actually writing today... turns out that the official changes in the mission are going to happen tomorrow becuase of a problem with the buses... Well here is another surprise... last week I had something called emergency changes... which means I was taken out of my area by surprise and transferred to another area in the middle of a change... it happens sometimes for lots of reasons. But yeah... so I am no longer in La Gomera.... I am now in an area called Patulul which is still a part of the coast but it is a lot cooler then La Gomera... and even though it is 70 or 80 degrees outside after being in La Gomera for 4 months with 100 degree weather I am actually cold a lot. I am no longer an Hermana Training Leader which means that I have a lighter load but it has been a weird and hard adjustment to me... I am still trying to figure out what exactly is my role as a normal missionary again. But the weirder thing has been that my companion Hermana Bonilla was one of my hermanas that I was in charge of and the area too was... so I know all about the area and its challenges... now it is my responsibility to help to fix them... it is a little strange... and well I have now officially started my last change in the mission. It seems so strange how fast the time has flown by but I still feel like I have a lot more time left. I am trying to make the best of it and I am working hard every day. I really do love the mission and it has changed me so much. I love having the chance to share this Gospel with everyone... and I am excited to help the people here in Patulul to come to know more about the Savior and the Atonement and the restored Gospel. Les amo mucho! Have a great week! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment