Friday, February 10, 2017

7 February 2017

Buenas! This week was a good one. The work is struggling a lot and it has been hard to find new investigators and get people to go to church but we are working hard and trying to change and do new things. I have faith that we are going to find miracles through our work this week. This week was also fun because I had the chance to return to Linda Vista to do divisions. And I had the chance to see almost all of my converts. They are doing very well. Hermano Erick has had lots of struggles but has reciently started attending church again and has a strong testimony. Luis and Olga have had some struggles too but Luis is preparing to recieve the Melchizedek Priesthood in the next few weeks. And they are getting really excited to be sealed in the temple after the complete a year. Valentina has struggled too and has not really wanted to go to church but promised me that she would go to church again. And Cesar... he is doing so well. He is super active in the church. He has been called to be the Ward finanical secretary and his wife (who was less active) is the 1st counseler in the Primary and they too are so excited to be able to be sealed in the temple in September of this year. It is amazing to see that they have been progressing so much and that they have testimonies that are growing daily. I think that it was one of the most rewarding moments of my mission. And it made me so happy to see the difference that the Gospel still makes in the lives of these people every day. Time is flying by but I am staying focused and just trying to enjoy every moment. It has been hard but it is so rewarding to be a missionary. And well it makes me so happy. So so so happy. Hope that you all have a great week! Remember to read your scriptures every day and to pray and talk with Heavenly Father. He loves you and is waiting to hear you! Les amo mucho! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment