Wednesday, August 31, 2016

3 Aug 2016 - Milagros

This week was a great week. Luis and Olga were married on Saturday and baptized in Sunday. And everything really was perfect. It was amazing to be able to watch them enter the waters of baptism and really the happiness that they had this last weekend. It was a great experience. And now their family is one step closer to being together forever. It was a weekend full of many emotions for the family Samayoa and really they have become a family that will always be dear to my heart. Our ward mission leader had the opprotunity to baptize his daughter and her husband and they were so so so happy. And well I have a new companion... and she is from California. After 11 months I recieved my first northamerican companion. Her name is Hermana Christiansen and she is from California. She has 6 months in the mission right now... which is a little weird because I have so much more time than here in the mission and so I am the more experienced one. But really she is awesome. She has helped me a lot in just 1 day to have lots of faith and hope in our area and what we can do here. It is a small area and so after 3 months it is a little hard but really she is helping me a lot to do the things that we need to and we are going to be able to find lots more people to teach and to help and to baptize. I am going to try and send pictures after but I think that the internet deleted them but atleast I have some printed copĂ­es of the pictures so it does not really freak me out too much... but yeah that is a little update on the life of hermana Stewart here in Linda Vista... Hope that you all have a great week!!!! LES AMO MUCHO! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment