Wednesday, August 31, 2016

22 June 2016 - Buenas...

So I know that I have now gotten really bad a writing letters but really I never know what to say now... I did not have changes and I am still here in Linda Vista with Hermana Chavez... we are looking forward to have another change here to keep working. Really the Lord is amazing and he does so many miracles in our lives... more then you could ever think possible. I have never seen the hand of the Lord in my life so much but really He really is with us in every moment of every single day. It amazes me how much He loves His children and is here to help them. It has been one of the greatest blessings of my life to be here in the mission and to have to opprotunity to work so close with so many of Gods children to help them come to Him. It iis an experience that I am never going to be able to forget. And I thank the Lord everyday for the opprotunity that He has given me to just keep working and keep changing. Really every day is a blessing. And the time likes to pass fast. Just enjoy everyday. Stop and take a chance to look around and thank God for everything that you have. Sometimes we just get so caught up in the here and now that we do not take a moment to just stop and breathe and be happy. That is something that I challenge each of you to do this week. Hope you all have a great week... sorry for my jambled up thoughts that are this letter... Les amo mucho! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment