Wednesday, August 31, 2016

24 May 2016 - Another Week of Miracles

Us with Hermano Arturo
A very tired but very happy missionary...Really just love this work and it made me oh so very happy.
Well really I do not have much to write this week other then Hermano Arturo was baptized on Sunday. Really it was amazing to be able to watch him enter into the waters of baptism and just so special. He really was prepared to accept the Gospel. But really the Lord prepares certain people for everyone of us... The Hermanas were about to leave him because he had so many doubts and was not progressing towards baptism but when I came to the area we really just saw a great change in him. And it was amazing to just watch his testimony grow and his progression in the 2 short weeks I have been here in Linda Vista. We have kept working hard in our area and we are really just trying to be better every single day. Really I just love this work so much and I am so glad for the time that I have to be here in the mission and to keep changing and being better. The time really goes by too fast and I just want it to slow down a little more to be able to just keep enjoying every moment. Hope that you all have a great week and that you can keep learning more about our Savior every single day. He really does live and love each of you! Les amo mucho! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment