Monday, February 1, 2016

26 January 2016 - Another week...

Hola todos!!! Another week has flown by... it iis so crazy how fast the time has gone but it is so good. We are super busy... working hard here in Petapa and really just trying to help the people here. I love the mission so much. And it has been so good. This week in Petapa it was a little cold a couple of days... but it was nice to have a change in the weather for a little bit. And now it is back to super sunny and hot... man if I go to the coast I am going to die of heat.... and if I end up in the mountains I am going to freeze. But what a BLESSING!!! I love this phrase and use it often.. Because we can always learn things from what is happening in our lives... And it is truly a blessing to be able to experience all things and learn from them. This week I have really been studying the Atonement of Jesus Christ and just all that He did for us and all that he does for us. I truly stand all amazed. He knows and loves us perfectly. And he is here to HELP us but to recieve this help´we must search for Him. And I love in a talk by Elder Holland he says if we come to love and appreciate the Atonement of Jesus Christ it will carry us. What a promise is that... this life is not easy but with the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can do all things. And also I have been thinking about repentance a lot. Repentance truly is a change in ourselves... a change for the better. And it is hard... but it is possible and it is necessary. EVERY single day. But how great is our joy and relief when we repent and have these changes in our lives. And as Presidente Markham always says we need to make the Atonement personal. It will change your life and help you to be better... But yeah that is my little thought for the day... I sent 2 pictures... one is of my tan line that I have on my feet from my shoes and the other is of Hermana Ruiz and I. But yeah hope you all have an amazing week! Thank you so much for all of your love and prayers!!! Les amo mucho!!! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment