Monday, February 1, 2016

12 January 2016 - He Leibo el Libro de Mormon

Hola todos! This week has been super good... Really busy but really good. We are finding a lot of potential investigators or people to teach here in Petapa. And we hope that some of them will really progress and come to know our Savior. And this week I finished reading the Book of Mormon is Spanish for the first time. It is amazing how true the promise is that if you are trying to learn a language that if you read the Book of Mormon in this language you will be able to speak it. The gift of tongues is real. I sure can say that because I have barely spoken in English in a week and I can communicate with people and understand them. And trust me when I say that it is not me it is Heavenly Father allowing me to be able to speak in this language to help these people here in Guatemala. But I know without a doubt that the Book of Mormon is true. That it really is the word of God and it has the power to change our lives. We just have to read it and follow the guidance of what it says. And our lives will improve so much. This book has changed my live more then I can explain and I love having the opprotunity to learn a little more from it every day. But yeah... not a lot happened this week that I can think of right now... We had interviews with Presidente Markham on Friday which was great. I love being able to sit down and talk with Presidente. He is truly called of God and recieves guidance and counsel for us here in the mission. And it has been so good. I am really trying to make changes here in my life to be a better missionary and a better person. And I know that the mission is going to change my life forever but change it for the better. I am so grateful for the opprotunity that I have to serve the Lord and be a repersentative of Him. I know that He loves each and everyone of you perfectly! Have an amazing week! Les amo mucho! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment