Tuesday, November 15, 2016

4 October 2016 - Time Keeps Flying By Super Fast

Wow this week just flew by again. Really life here in the mission is crazy. So much is happening. It was so great this week to be able to listen to gerneral conference. So crazy that it was my 3rd and last conference here in the mission. That blows my mind. But the messages were so inspired and amazing. I loved how much the talked about the Doctrine of Christ; faith, repentance, baptism, recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost, and endure to the end. And about the Atonement and how we can have real lasting JOY in living the Gospel, repenting and doing the things that God wants us to do. It is somethings so fundamental but it makes all the difference in our lives. And this week we had 2 baptisms! Hermana Paula and Hermana Martita! Was a great experience to be able to teach them and help them in their conversion and to be able to watch them take this huge step of faith in their lives. I have been learning more and more about my responsiblities as an Hermana Leader and today we had the chance to share a message in Zone Conference. It felt really strange to be a part of the teaching in that meeting but it was a good chance to be able to help the zone keep growing and being better. We are really trying to meet the vision that God has for us as a mission but we all need to be one the same page to be able to complete our goals. And they are really high goals but with the help of the Lord we can do all things. Really I love the mission so much. And I am so happy for this chance that I have to be here and to keep working. The time keeps flying by faster and faster. It is crazy. Hermana Ruiz only has 3 weeks left in her mission and it has made me reflect a lot in what I want and need to do in the 3 changes that I will have left in my mission. But really this Gospel is so amazing. I love being able to learn about it and to share it with everyone. Hope you have a great week! God lives and loves you! Les amo mucho! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment