Tuesday, November 15, 2016

18 October 2016

Well time keeps flying by way to fast. Can not believe that another week has come and gone already. This is the last week of the change... which also means it is Hermana Ruiz´s last week in the mission... how crazy... this change has flown by in the blink of an eye. And well on Tuesday I will be recieving a new companion here in the Gomera... crazy... But I am loving the mission and trying to enjoy every second as it flies by. This week we had interviews with President. I love having interviews and being able to sit down and talk with Presidente Markham. And I had the chance to get to know Hermana Markham a little better too. Really they are amazing. They were divinely called to direct this mission and to help us to be better. Talking with President just helps me to be able to be a little more focused on the work and what I can do to be better. And in these interviews it helped me to be able to focus a little more in how I can help the Hermanas too. And then we had divisions after interviews which were good. Always learn something new every time we do divisions. And well yay... then we were back in the area together and hit the ground running trying to do all that we needed too. We are seeing miracles little by little every day. The Lord is helping us little by little and every day I am trying to change and to be better. Don't really know what else to write... so yay.... Les amo mucho! Hermana Stewart p.s. We have changes on Tuesday so I will be writing on Wednesday after our district meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment