Wednesday, March 2, 2016

23 Feb 2016 Buenas

Well this last week was a little interesting. We are really trying to work hard here and I know that if we keep trying to do all that the Lord needs us to do that we are going to see miracles soon. I am excited to just have the opprotunity to continue working here... this área is huge. Really huge. And it has been quite the adventure to try to get to know it a little better but it has been so good. The people here are amazing and it has been so fun to get to know them a little. And just trying to get to some of the áreas in our área has made me feel like I am on a safari or an adventure in the jungle... but do not worry it is completely safe here. And really on Sunday we worked so hard just trying to find lessons and the people that we needed to and it was one of those days when we were so focused on the work that we did not think of anything else... and at the end of the day I just had the biggest smile on my face. As I said a lot when I was in the CCM I have never been this happy in my life. Really the work of the Lord is one to lose yourself in and like it says in the Matthew when we lose ourselves for the cause of the Lord we actually find ourselves and our lives. And it is not easy this life... or the misión or anything.... But with the Lord we can do all things. This week I am really excited for... we have the misión tour with Elder Duncan and it is going to be awesome. On Thursday we are going to have a meeting with him and Presidente Markham said that we are going to spend like 6 hours as a misión just talking with him. And really the Spirit is going to lead the meeting and help us to know of the things that we need to talk about and change as a misión. That is something we are focusing hard on. Changing. Seems intimidating doesnt it but really when we change for what the Lord needs we are changing for the better. And I am really excited to see what revelation we are going to recieve in this meeting with him. But I will write all about that next week. But I hope that you all have a great week and I love you all a ton! Les amo mucho! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment