Wednesday, March 9, 2016

1 March 2016 Time Flies

Do you ever just stop and think about where you were 6 months ago... a year... 2 years... Well sometimes I do and really when I stop and think about where my life has gone I never could have imagined that. Really I could not have. If a year ago you would have told me that I would be in Barcenas Guatemala... speaking almost fluent Spanish and sharing the Gospel with people every single day... I do not think that I would have believed you. But yet here I am 6 months into my misión here in Guatemala. And just to see how much my life has changed for the better is incredible. I have come to know my Savior better each and every day and to be able to help others also come to know Him is a great blessing in my life. This last week we had the misión tour with Elder Duncan. And wow was it amazing. We were in a conference with him for about 7 hours this last Thursday and it was amazing. When we were preparing as a misión Presidente Markham asked us all to bring 3 questions that we wanted answers to in the meeting. And we all did this and low and behold everyone recieved atleast an answer to atleast one of these questions. It was amazing to see. And really it was such a spiritual experience for us. And we learned a lot about what we can change to be better at. And here is the biggest thing that we always seem to miss in our lives... putting everything into practice. But we can not do the same thing every single day and expect to have different results. That is our problem way to often we do the same things and always think that something is going to change. And change is hard... but when we are trying to change for the better, when we are trying to change to do all the things that our Heavenly Father wants of us then He is going to help us. And really we are going to see miracles in our lives. And that has been one of the hardest things for me always... to change but really Heavenly Father helps us with these things and makes it so we can do all that He askes of us. And it is hard... it costs a lot but with God everything is posible. And really we just have to have hope that everything will be okay and that in the end it will all be worth it. And that is one of the greatest things that I have learned here in the misión. And really I am eternally grateful for this chance that I have to be here in the misión and do all of these things and I apologize if I start writing in Spanglish one day or even today... The English is going a Little bit but I am really just so happy. I hope that you all have an amazing week and that everything is so well with each and everyone of you. Heavenly Father loves you perfectly and Heavenly Father and Jesús Chirst are there to help us with everything... just look for them and find them in your lives and everything will be great. Les amo mucho!!! Hermana Stewart Fotos 1- Kasey... the dog of a member that we live by 2- Hermana Vasquez and I

No comments:

Post a Comment