Sunday, August 30, 2015

Ready for the Journey Ahead

So this is it! In just a few short hours I will be set apart as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The next thing that will be posted on my blog after this will be my first letter from Guatemala. I am extremely excited for this new journey and the opportunities that lay ahead. I know with all my heart that this is the true church of God. And I am so excited to be able to share it with the people of Guatemala. I know that it will be a huge blessing in their lives and I hope that it will be able to change their lives just like it has changed mine. I love each and everyone of you and I am so thankful for your love, support, and prayers as I embark on this next chapter of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment