Tuesday, September 27, 2016

14 Sep 2016 - BIG Changes :)

Well this week was a little interesting. First off we had a HUGE miracles. Every since I got to Linda Vista we have been teaching an hermano, Cesar Diaz. And well at first he really did not want much... but little by little and with lots of persistence we put a baptismal date for the 4th of September... well for health reasons and just lots of other stuff we had to postpone his baptism for a week. Well on Sunday after months and I think even years of preparation Hermano Cesar entered into the waters of baptism. It was amazing to see it. He has such a strong testimony and being able to know him and his family has changed my mission and my life. They have so much faith and they understand that God has a great plan for their lives. Now they are going to keep enduring so that in a year they can enter into the temple and be sealed as a family for time and all eternity. And well on Sunday night I got a call from President Markham... the result of that call though was one that I was not expecting. Well after a year in the zones of the capital I finally left... and now I am roasting a little bit here in the Coast... about 3 hours from Linda Vista... And to make things a little more intersting... well I was called to be a sister training leader... which means that now I will be doing divisions with lots of other hermanas here in the coast. Really I do not even know exactly what my responsibilites are but I am excited for this chance to be able to help other hermanas and to be able to learn from them too. Oh yay and could you guess who my companion is! It's Hermana Ruiz... again! She was my last companion in Petapa. And well this change she is going to finish her mission. But she is great and I am super excited to be her companion again. And well yay... I know more happened last week but with changes and everything I kind of forgot about a lot of it. But yeah... just loving life and loving the mission! Les amo mucho! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment