Thursday, May 12, 2016

11 May 2016 Pues... un otro capitlo

Pues... I had changes... I am no longer in Barcenas but I am now in Linda Vista... which is a different zone. But the funny thing is that this area is about 10 or 15 minutes from Barcenas in a bus. And it is still a part of the capital. Really I think that I am going to spend all of my mission here in the capital... but really it is great. My new companion is Hermana Chavez. And like Hermana Vasquez she is from Peru. Another Latina companion!!! Yes, really I love being with the Latinas they are so amazing and I love being able to learn more from them. It was so hard to leave Barcenas... it really hurt to say goodbye to everyone. In the 3 short months that I spent there I really grew to love the people and the area. And when I got the call about changes first off I did not believe it and secondly I was super sad. But I know that there are lots of people for me to help here in Linda Vista. Also fun fact... I am now companera mayor... but really we both are but it really just means that now I can use the phone outside of the house... which is realyl weird. But the same thing happened with lots of missionaries this change that both are companeros mayores because the next 2 changes in the mission about 40 missionaries are going to finsih their missions and we are going to get a lot of new missionaries. So really it is in prepration for us to become the next leaders in the mission. That should be a little interesting. But it is a good opprotunity for a lot of growth. And really that is what we need to do... keep growing. But I am going to send photos from Barceans that I took when I was saying goodbye to everyone. But I hope that you all have a great week! Les amo mucho!!! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment