Thursday, April 21, 2016

20 April 2016 La Vida

Buenas todos!!! So this last week was really good... I really do not remember much that happened. But I did not write yesterday because we went to the TEMPLE for Zone P-day. It was so amazing to be able to be in the temple again. It has been a great blessing to be here in the Capital for all of my misión because I have had the opprotunity to go the temple 3 times... once with everyone of my companions. And yesterday I was just really struck by the peace of the temple. Really we could just breathe and the stress of everything we just left outside and it was just so peaceful and so nice to be there in the temple. And really this last week I have done a lot of reflecting. It was really interesting but really I have been thinking a lot about what has happened in the last few months here in the misión and what is going to happen in the next couple of months and the future and everything. And really I was just able to feel a great peace about everything. That no matter what the future brings or what happens that everything is always going to be okay. Because really I have the góspel in my life and really that just means that I know that everything always is going to be fine because Heavenly Father and Jesús Christ are with me in every step of my life and they help me with everything. And really I am so grateful for that knowledge and for all of the peace and joy that it brings to my life. And that now I have the chance to help others come to have that joy in their lives too. I hope that you all have a great week... sorry for the super short email but really I do not have much to write! Les amo mucho! Hermana Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment